‘Where Eagles Dare’ – by Keith Hill
Spitfire ‘Impregnable’, purchased by Rushden boot and shoe manufacturer John White and his employees, depicted when flying with No. 133 Sqd, of the Royal Air Force.
No. 133 Squadron was one of the RAF’s ‘Eagle’ squadron’s whose pilots were all American volunteers and flew with the RAF before America joined the war.
Each print is Signed and Numbered by the Artist, Keith Hill, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
Giclee Print Available Sizes:
- Large Overall size: 28" x 20" Limited Edition of 100
- Small Overall size: 20" x 14" Limited Edition of 200
Giclee Print Remarque Option:
- Selecting 'Yes' above will add an original pencil sketch by Keith, in the print border, either side of the print title.
- There is an additional cost for these sketches of £79.
- Please allow up 2-4 weeks delivery time, Keith will contact you with a more accurate delivery estimate.
- Contact Keith with your preferred subject matter or to discuss ideas.
Shipping: UK P+P £6 Overseas P+P £12 For more details, click here.
Other options available for 'Where Eagles Dare' print:
Remarqued Print include an original pencil sketch by Keith in the print border, discuss options with Keith
A4 Open Edition Print a small, collectable alternative, view/purchase here
Original Oil Painting Oil on Canvas, SOLD.